Add Reply Create a new Topic

Models
Zaryn
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 11:11 PM

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

I can't wait un t this sites back up! I was wondering if any of the earlier models such as Lil or Kitty will be back? Also will it be light stuff or more along the lines of XNails?
^
rhett
 Posted: May 25 2018, 04:19 AM

Administrator

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

Hi Zaryn

Yes it's been a while but I will answer your questions.

As you may have known the site has never been down, just dormant with little updating or activity. However, it still has had its share of membership passing through either for the first time or to relive old memories. So the site is still up.

And the good news is that I have putting in some time lately trying to get back to finishing the original material that was still incomplete. So as for your questions, right now there is still quite a bit of Kitty material to get thru and that will be a joy to publish. The Lil shoots have already been complete, but there are still a few things to publish on the site that were originally broken links or part of the balloon shoot that few yet to see.

Unfortunately there hasn't been any new material produced from the original models in over ten years. It wouldn't have made sense that I could keep hiring models and never work on their material. The focus is currently to try to finish what has already been produced, but yet to be published. There is enough with that project to keep me busy for many moons and that's where I am starting. Whether or not new shoots from old or new models will happen is a question for the future and depends on how the efforts to finish the existing material progress.

Furthermore, along with the unpublished stuff to come, I do still have an active camera, and the site never turns down contributions, so there is sure to be some new stuff popping up. So, yes I am excited to finally get to the older material with a focus and persistence that has eluded me for years, but lets see how that evolves. It may lead to new shoots, we will see.

For your second question, it's pretty clear that at the time the Xnails stuff was far more explicit than the main site. I enjoyed producing that and was interested in exploring where that material would lead, but ultimately due to the political timing, I felt the focus/regulation on explicit production was too risky so I shut down and slipped back under the umbrella of artsy expression. So there was no more explicit material produced for publication.

Fast forward 12 years, and now its everywhere - explicit material is practically mainstream and generally expected at every binge watching - see The Duece? Well, what this means is that even though there is no older material to publish that is explicit, if there ever were to be any future shoots, the sky is the limit. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

- Rhett
^

View Topic Options Add Reply Create a new Topic

View Mobile Version Last Visit: --